04 October 2012

Dash. A Short story by Bryce.

So this post is a month late.  I knew it'd been a while since I'd put anything up, but I guess I didn't realize just how long it'd been.

Dash officially joined our family September 2 at 9:07 pm.  He weighed 6lb 9oz and was 19.5 inches long.

The delivery started slow - so slow almost nothing was happening, but Dash earned his name in the end.  In an hour I went from being 2.5 to delivering him.

Here's a story about Dash's 2nd day of being home.  Story by Bryce, photos by Bryce.

Time to wake Dash up for some photos...

Relaxing and chilling

 Then I tell him he has to take some photos...

 I told him he could watch The Incredibles if he cooperates.


He changed his mind.

 (so I took a few pictures)


Alright Dad, that's enough already.

 (After changing locations...)
Then I went back and took a few color photos before he pooped his pants. I changed him for the first time and it was messy... I got some on my hands. I'll figure it out eventually.



I think he's pooping his pants here...

And he thought it was pretty funny.

  The End.

No comments: